|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Hepa Filter||0.3 micron|
|Air Flow||10 FPM|
|Noise Level||65 dB|
|Size||1300 X 1800 X 2200 mm|
It is also known as Sampling or Dispensing Booth. It is used to control hazardous emissions of powder, dust or vapour during powder dispensing, drum tipping, product sampling, without risk to the operator or environment, and are available in wide modular range of sizes.
Main Design Features:
The work area is separated from the external environment by the following devices:
The reverse laminar flow booth is formed by a stainless steel; AISI 304 Matt finished self-supporting structure, provided with rounde d corners for easy cleaning.
- A negative pressure inside the booth prevents the escape of fine powder from the work area towards the external environment.
- A perforated diffuser panel made of stainless steel shields the upper filtration area.
- 5/15 amps electrical points on the panel
- CFL lighting through diffuser provided on the panel
- Internal height can be adjusted as per requirements. Standard height is 6’/1830 mm.
- Product sampling, large scale dispensing, weighing
- Filters: Aluminum framed High efficiency Particulate air (HEPA),Mini Plate with a minimum efficiency of 99.99% at 0.3 micron.
- Hepa Filter: Aluminum framed High efficiency Particulate air (HEPA) with a minimum efficiency of 99.99% at 0.3 micron.
- Pre filter: Washable type pleated 10 Micron pre-filter with 90% efficiency. EU4 rating.
- Construction: Models available in 18 gauge (1.2 mm) stainless steel 304.
- Air flow: 90 FPM (0.45 m/s) 10 FPM (0.05 m/s) average velocity measured 6 in. (152.4 mm) from the diffuser screen. Uniformity 20% of average or better
- Pressure: Magnehelic pressure differential gauge Omicron USA Make
- Noise level: 65 5 DB measured from filter face.
- Motor / Blower assembly: Direct drive, continuous duty ¼ HP with sealed bearings. Motor assembly is mounted on M.S.casing to reduce noise & vibration and is dynamically balanced.
Plenum: In stainless steel 304 for distribution of air. Designed in negative pressure to prevent escape and / or bypass of HEPA filter by contaminated air and / or dust.
1300 X 1800 X 2200 160000/-